Ibanez Ibanez Artstar Brown Sunburst w/ Case
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
With its classic look and superb tone, the Ibanez Artstar AS113 is the kind of guitar that simply begs to be played. It all starts with a comfortable, semi-hollow body made from spruce and maple for a biting tone and fantastic sustain. The AS113 features a pair of Sweetwater-favorite Super 58 humbucking pickups for a vintage-style tone with serious clarity. You also get a Tri-sound switch that offers three distinct neck pickup voicings. Aside from its sheer sonic versatility, the AS113 has a comfortable 3-piece nyatoh/maple neck and ebony fingerboard. Ibanez also equipped the guitar with super stable tuners, a bone nut, a Gibraltar Artist bridge, and a Quik Change III tailpiece. There’s a lot to like about the Ibanez Artstar AS113: get yours today and prepare to have your mind blown.
Top-notch tonewoods lead to superior sound
Tonewoods are the very foundation of a guitar’s sound. And for a classic semi-hollow sound, Ibanez builds the AS113’s top from spruce with back and sides from flame maple. The tried-and-true design produces a bright tone with plenty of bite. Plus, the 3-piece nyatoh/maple neck topped with an ebony fingerboard adds some more top end. The Ibanez Artstar AS113 will surely impress you with its quality tonewoods and detail-oriented construction.
Sonic flexibility from Tri-sound electronics
The AS113 is equipped with a Tri-sound switch to unlock three different “voices” for the neck pickup. Now, the Super 58 humbucker in the neck can be used in series, parallel, and single-coil operation, opening the door for you to explore new and unique sounds. There’s a lot of tonal territory to cover here, and you’ll love exploring how each configuration sounds through your favorite amplifier or modeler.
Ibanez Artstar AS113 Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Semi-hollowbody electric guitar with major sonic flexibility
- Spruce top with flame maple back and sides produce a bright and interactive tone
- 3-piece nyatoh/maple neck offers familiar playability
- Ebony fingerboard and Artstar fret edge treatment provides a luxurious playing experience
- Dual Super 58 Custom humbucking pickups with alnico magnets have a smooth, wide-ranging output
- Tri-sound electronics give you series, parallel, and single-coil wiring options
- Gibraltar Performer bridge and Quik Change III tailpiece add precision intonation and excellent sustain